Benefits of a BYOD program:
- Expansion of the learning environment
- Expansion of critical thinking strategies
- Equitable access to high quality content
- Understanding of digital citizenship
- Increased collaboration, student-to-student & student-to-teacher
- Improved communication between students, faculty & parents
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly in multiple formats
- College and career readiness
Our forthcoming state-of-the-art STEM facilities will provide students with opportunities and the latest technology to be as creative and innovative as they dream to be.
IRISH MEDIA NETWORK
Student-run broadcast network providing coverage of athletic games, Irish Arts performances and newscasts. IMN students are fully immersed in all aspects of doing a live broadcast.
Knoxville Catholic's FIRST Robotics Competition Team is the Robotichauns Team 2393. Each year, the team designs, builds, programs and tests autonomous robots for regional and national competitions.