BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE (BYOD)
BYOD offers opportunities for personalized learning and enables students to broaden research capacity. The device is not the focus, but the tool that connects instruction to technology.
Benefits of a BYOD program:
- Expansion of the learning environment
- Expansion of critical thinking strategies
- Equitable access to high quality content
- Understanding of digital citizenship
- Increased collaboration, student-to-student & student-to-teacher
- Improved communication between students, faculty & parents
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly in multiple formats
- College and career readiness
Our forthcoming state-of-the-art STEM facilities will provide students with opportunities and the latest technology to be as creative and innovative as they dream to be.
IRISH MEDIA NETWORK
Student-run broadcast network providing coverage of athletic games, Irish Arts performances and newscasts. IMN students are fully immersed in all aspects of doing a live broadcast.
Knoxville Catholic's FIRST Robotics Competition Team is the Robotichauns Team 2393. Each year, the team designs, builds, programs and tests autonomous robots for regional and national competitions.