Invest in Your Future
We are committed to partnering with families to help find the best tuition payment solution to attend Knoxville Catholic High School.
2023-2024 Tuition & Textbooks
|Total Tuition, Books, Fees:||$13,700.00|
|Total Tuition, Books, Fees:||$15,100.00|
Through FACTS tuition management, parents have the option to pay tuition in full or over time, making it easier to afford a quality education.
- Full tuition payment due by July 1 through FACTS Tuition Management Program
- Monthly payment through FACTS Tuition Management Program. Payments are made over a ten month period (July through April) via automatic withdrawal
- Quarterly payments through FACTS Tuition Management Program
- Semi-annual payments through FACTS Tuition Management Program
FACTS Grant & Aid Application Information
How to Apply for Need-Based Tuition Support:
Submit your application to FACTS by visiting https://online.factsmgt.com/aid. You can then create a user account using your e-mail address and a password that you select. Once you have created a user account you will be able to complete the FACTS application online.
The application fee is $40 and can be paid as part of the online application using a debit or credit card.
- All required documentation must be uploaded to the online application before it is considered complete. This includes all pages of the applicant’s most recent tax return, W2 or 1099, the applicant’s signed Parish stewardship form (Catholic applicants only), a recent month’s proof of current income or letter from employer.
Only complete applications will be given full consideration by tuition evaluators. It can take up to 10 business days for FACTS to verify your application as complete and allow ample time for the verification process.
- To be considered in the first round, applicants must apply for tuition support by the December 15, 2023 deadline. Fund resources are limited and are not guaranteed from year to year.
TUITION SUPPORT FOR CATHOLIC FAMILIES
TUITION SUPPORT FOR NON-CATHOLIC FAMILIES
For additional assistance, please email Jill Gilbertson, Director of Family Accounts, or call 865-560-0507.
For Catholic families, please contact Georgia Bacon, Program Manager for the Knoxville Regional Catholic Schools Operating Fund or call 865-588-3063.
For Non-Catholic applicants please email [email protected] or call 865-560-0313.
For technical questions or issues directly related to the FACTS online application, please call the 24-hour hotline at 866-441-4637.